It’s about time! Come be part of history – Charlottesville’s first-ever Pride Festival!
- Drag performances – queens and kings workin’ it,
- Derby Dames’ adult face painting,
- Lady arm wrestlers – come thumb wrestle them!
- Moxie hair salon tent craziness,
- Two rainbow nail salons,
- Rainbow cupcakes in the Edgecomb’s lounge,
- Jewelry and art vendors,
- Tons of raffles to win t-shirts, gift baskets, and more,
- Moon bounce for kids of ALL ages,
- After-party at Escafe!
This isn’t just a party for LGBTQ people – this is an all-Charlottesville community celebration of everyone’s right to be who they are. Organizations and businesses supporting same-sex equality will be there providing resources and information, too. People from all over Virginia will be there… so don’t miss it!
When and where?
2-6 p.m. at Lee Park, on 1st and Market St.